What Is SolDataBank.com?
"It Is A Marketplace Of Intangibles Where People Can Request, Share, Sell and Buy Information / Knowledge. We Are The Online Window For Creative Minds And Creative Industries"
By "intangibles" we understand any piece of information brought to digital format; SolDataBank.com attempts to be the link between data creators / owners and those who can acquire, as well as between individuals / companies requesting information and those who can provide it, better known as "crowdsourcing". In addition, we have a module through which non-profit organizations or government entities may request information free of charge. This is based on five strong pillars:
1. Knowledge as a marketable asset.
2. Multi-Level marketing (not Pyramidal).
4. License Creative Commons.
1) This summarizes the real essence of SolDataBank.com, its rationale. Empowering people so that they can feel free to share information, not only to get a "LIKE" or a "Retweet", but to make a profit.
2) We have created a fair and smart distribution system through which our community may be compensated and rewarded for using and recommending the site. We have done this through adapting the hybrid multilevel marketing system based on the theory of "six degrees ". We have been able to come up with a compensation plan that will benefit everyone alike, regardless of the time they log on, since the system uses a non-pyramidal method. When logging on, every user receives a personal invitation code which will enable them to build a network of contacts that may generate profit. We have designed a 100% - multilevel structure. Our strategy is based on allowing users to make profit as a result of their own sales and also through those generated by sales people who are part of their organizational structure.
3) After thorough research we have been able to create a POWERFUL tool for people to buy and sell information SAFELY and SIMPLY. Our innovation uses cutting - edge security systems and an EASY user interface that allows us to be available on all four screens: Computers, Tablets, Smartphones and TVs (both smart and conventional TVs through game consoles like TvBox, PlayStation, Xbox and Wii).
4) Creative Commons is a non-profit organization whose free, easy-to-use copyright licenses provide a simple, standardized way to give the public permission to share and use their creative work. Depending on the conditions chosen through the free legal tools, CC licenses let the user easily change their copyright terms from the default "all rights reserved" to "some rights reserved?. Creative Commons licenses are not an alternative to copyright. They work alongside copyright and enable the user to modify their copyright terms to best suit their needs.
5) Bitcoin is digital money that gives way to a new payment. It is the first decentralized peer-to-peer payment network powered by its users. From a user perspective, Bitcoin is pretty much like cash for the Internet. Through agreements between SolDataBank.com and various Foreign Currency Exchange Offices, our users are allowed to buy and sell their pieces worldwide and have bitcoins exchanged for their local currency.
We do not have magical figures, nice visuals with prospective market share projections; ours is a simple plan. We have done the homework and put together a marketing and business plan in order to become viral and make money, both for ourselves and for our users, growing together as partners of the SolDataBank.com community members.
SolDataBank.com bets on generating profit and gaining recognition through trading users content and thus it may be considered as a virtual community oriented to the dissemination of information or knowledge.
Publication date: 03/03/2017